Just Twittering...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 27, 2011

    4 Months Old



    The sign pretty much says all. I can't believe how fast Patrick is growing up! Time has flown by, and its all sort of a blur! He's definitely hitting the oral stage now at 4 months if he hadn't before. He can just about put his whole fist in his mouth these days...and anything else he can somewhat purposefully put in there.

    He's starting to look more like my baby pictures than he did previously. Speaking of me, my parents told me the other day that I started walking at 7 months...I can't quite imagine yet how life would be if Patrick followed in my footsteps (pun intended).

    Yes, my boy is finally napping in his crib! Whew! It only took 3 weeks of torture for the both of us, but I can say that today was a successful 4 nap day! Sleep training has been the hardest thing I've done as a parent. Hopefully, when he's 30 he'll still appreciate the fact that I taught him to sleep in a bed. ;)

    And after the diaper malfunction today, I do believe he is ready for size 2 diapers!

    1 comment:

    Lindsay said...

    What a creative way to catalog his milestones and growing up! I loved seeing the pic and reading about how he's growing up. I'm right there with ya and know how fast it is all going. Even with #5, it seems like I'm always surprised how quickly they grow. Jenna's eating solid foods, and it makes me sad to realize that we're finished with the "exclusively breast-feeding" stage. It's hard to watch that go.

    What a sweet baby & momma! Thanks for sharing.